Sculpting Face Cream
or 4 fortnightly payments of $19.25 with More info
100ml / 3.38fl.oz
Sculpt and shape skin with our lightweight anti-aging face cream.
Use daily for a refreshed, youthful appearance. With over 20 active ingredients including high grade multi peptides, new cell technology, plant extracts, vitamins, minerals and essential oils, this unique face cream is made with only the best ingredients to give your skin health and vitality.
• Improves collagen production and cell renewal.
• Promotes maximum hydration.
• Potential to dramatically reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
• Potential to diminish wrinkles long term.
• Rejuvenates the skin.
• Anti-ageing formulation.
• Cell protection against free radical damage.
• Minimises visible signs of ageing.
• Moisturisers and conditions.
This lightweight Sculpting Face Cream supports the renewal process of your skin, through high grade ingredients that promote skin health and vitality. The anti-ageing formula diminishes the appearance of wrinkles by improving collagen synthesis.
Utilising a synergistic blend of active ingredients, this Sculpting Face Cream tackles all signs of ageing. Lightweight active ingredients are easily absorbed to maximise effectiveness helping to prevent wrinkle formation. Skin ageing can be seen not just through wrinkle formation but by evenness of skin tone, skin radiance and skin firmness. By strengthening, moisturising and energising the skin cells, skin becomes radiant and a youthful glow is evident.
A combination of anti-wrinkle active peptide’s and plant origin ingredients restructure the skin on multiple layers to ensure strength and flexibility of the skin to return to optimum efficiency. By stimulating the natural building blocks found in the skin we can see a significant reduction in wrinkle formation and an increase in repair. At the same time we are improving the skin quality by combating oxidative stress which will help delay cell senescence and premature ageing.
Plant extracts chosen for the ability to modify the light scattering on the skin surface will cause an improvement in skin luminosity and even skin tone by combating the chromophore ageing of skin responsible for inflammatory responses and brown spots.
By stimulating the cells metabolism and energizing the skin we can clear away signs of fatigue, improving tone, elasticity and firmness. By incorporating the essential elements the skin needs and creating bursts of energy the skin can recuperate and repair faster and more effectively.
- Matrixyl 3000: anti-ageing peptide combination to combat wrinkles. Will stimulate collagen, fibronectin and Hyaluronic acid.
- Matrixyl Synthe’6: anti-ageing peptide to combat wrinkle formation. Will stimulate collagen I, III and IV, fibronectin, laminin-5 and Hyaluronic acid.
- Juvinity: prolongs the cell lifespan by protection against peroxidation and improves energy production, by prolonging cell life.
- Malus domestica: apple stem cell product, which is shown to protect skin stem cells causing the ageing process to slow, resulting in reduced number of wrinkles.
- Subliskin: anti wrinkle active that has benefits in improving moisturisation. Will also stimulate elastin and lamin-5, which are important to improve skin structure and barrier function.
- Chromocare: A blend of extracts to reduce redness and skin tone (Melanin and Haemoglobin). Will also help increase collagen which will improve skin luminosity and structure.
- Chronodyn: enhances cell metabolism during repairing phase by stimulating energy production.
- Birch Sap: source of essential components required for the skin.
- Vitamin D: formed in the skin by sunlight, heals the skin improves texture and firmness.
- Wheat germ oil: stimulates the epidermal layer of the skin, also used as an anti-oxidant.
- Vitamin E: anti-oxidant that protects cells from free radical damage.
- Vitamin B3: increases ceramide and free fatty acid levels in the skin and prevents the skin from losing water.
- Vitamin A: stimulates cell turnover and increases collagen production.
- Seaweed extract: stimulates, revitalises, and nourishes the skin.
- Echinacea extract: antibacterial and antiseptic that helps to shorten healing time.
- Japanese green tea: anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic.
Apply small amount to fingertips and press into the face and neck. Gently spread and smooth over the face, forehead and neck area. Cleanse your face with Fitskin & Beauty Cream Face Cleanser before applying your Fitskin & Beauty Sculpting Face Cream.
Depending on your skin type, we recommend that you test the amount of moisturiser your skin will need for beneficial results. Dehydrated skin may require more moisturiser than oily and normal skin. Again, the climate will determine how much moisturiser will be required for your skin type. With humid weather conditions you may need to use less. Cold and dry weather may require you to use more.
Remember Fitskin & Beauty Sculpting Face Cream is a concentrated moisturiser, so test with small amounts and determine what is best for your skin.
Modern day living has an enormous effect on your skin with contaminants in the air around us interfering with your skin’s normal pH levels.
Generally the skin will release abnormal amounts of oil that is the skin’s defense to these pollutants. The body’s natural detoxification system can become impaired leading to acne and the release of free radicals that speed up the aging process.
When deciding on purchasing anti aging skincare choose quality products that fight the effects of the environment around you and contain cell renewal ingredients.