exfoliating face scrub
Exfoliating Face Scrub
or 4 fortnightly payments of $6.25 with More info
60ml / 2.02fl.oz
Fine jojoba beads gently buff and exfoliate excess oil and dead skin cells for a polished appearance.
Achieve glowing skin with our healing, anti-inflammatory formula created with aloe Vera, cucumber and chamomile extracts.
Only the highest grade ingredients are used here, over 20 active ingredients including plant extracts, vitamins, minerals and essential oils make up our face scrub.
• Removes impurities, dirt, dead cells and surface oil.
• Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
• Revitalises the skin for a fresh complexion.
The Face Scrub exfoliation process is designed to renew the skin by deeply removing excess oil, environmental contaminates, dirt and dead skin cells. This stage of maintaining healthy skin is essential for regenerating new cells to give skin a bright healthy glow.
- Jojoba oil: moisturises, heals and regenerates the skin.
- Avocado oil: soothes sensitive skin.
- Apricot oil: mimics the lipid content of skin ingredients.
- Vitamin E: anti-oxidant that protects cells from free radical damage.
- Witch hazel extract: anti-oxidant, anti-irritant and astringent.
- Cucumber extract: soothes and calms sensitive skin.
- Japanese green tea extract: anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic.
- Aloe Vera extract: potent plant moisturiser, regenerates and has healing properties.
- Lemon oil: antiseptic, astringent, toning and beneficial for oily skin.
- Sweet almond oil: smoothes the skin for an elegant feel.
- Tea tree oil: antiseptic, antifungal in nature as a cleansing agent.
- Lavender oil: is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial. Excellent for sensitive, acne prone and oily skins, helps normalise all skin types, stimulates cellular growth and regeneration.
- Chamomile oil: soothing, antiseptic and excellent for dry and sensitive skin.
Use once a week but never use around the eye area.
Before using product wash your hands thoroughly to remove any oil or dirt.
Wet face and neck area, apply product with fingertips and make small circular movements over the entire face and neck.
Splash with tepid water, remove residue with a clean face cloth or wet facial wipes.
Rinse with cold water to close the pores.
Modern day living has an enormous effect on your skin with contaminants in the air around us interfering with your skin’s normal pH levels.
Generally the skin will release abnormal amounts of oil that is the skin’s defense to these pollutants. The body’s natural detoxification system can become impaired leading to acne and the release of free radicals that speed up the aging process.
When deciding on purchasing anti aging skincare choose quality products that fight the effects of the environment around you and contain cell renewal ingredients.
GLOWING SKIN ROUTINE
As part of a daily routine you should cleanse and moisturise your skin – a cleansing rinse followed by moisturiser in the morning, and more thorough cleanse at night will do (for a more in-depth evening routine, see my video). This will revitalise your skin keeping it feeling fresh and free of contaminants. Your daily routine can also include eye creams or toners. Weekly exfoliation is a must in any skincare routine to remove dead skin cells and clear away buildup. Increase frequency with a gently exfoliating face wash if needed.