Stretch Mark Cream
That Actually Works
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW...
OUTSTANDING RESULTS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
Stretch Mark Cream
or 4 fortnightly payments of $27.50 with More info
200ml / 6.76fl.oz
Fight stretchmarks and rejuvenate the skin with Fitskin’s day & night lightweight Stretchmark Cream.
Comprising of over 20 ingredients including high grade peptides, new plant cell technology, plant extracts, vitamins, minerals and essential oils. This unique stretch mark cream is made with only the best ingredients.
• Helps inhibit destructive enzymes which cause degradation and breakdown of the skins matrix.
• Fights against inflammation to return the skin to a normal state.
• Promotes skin elasticity.
• Helps fade purple & red discoloration.
• Potential to dramatically reduce stretch marks.
• Potential to diminish stretch marks long term.
• Smoothes furrow and striations.
• Fights fat accumulation and improve skin tone.
Buy in bulk and save! Also available in 2 or 3 tube packs. Click link below
Availability: In stock
This lightweight Stretch Mark Cream fights against stretch marks by slowing down the degradation caused by destructive enzymes and promoting regeneration of the extracellular matrix by improving collagen and elastin production.
By utilising a synergistic blend of active ingredients (plant extract, vitamins and minerals) in the Stretch Mark Cream we can treat stretch marks from the early stages of formation. By inhibiting destructive enzymes trypsin, chymotrypsin and elastase that cause the degradation to collagen and elastin through stabilising mast cells and macrophages help limit the damage to the skins matrix.
A combination of peptides and plant origin ingredients restructure the skin on multiple layers to ensure strength and flexibility of the skin to return to optimum efficiency. By stimulating the natural building blocks found in the skin we can see a significant reduction in stretch marks formation and an increase in repair.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7: Messenger peptides that regulate cell activity by interacting with their specific receptor to activate genes involved in wound healing. Stimulates collagen & fibronectin to help improve the repair of the extracellular matrix.
- Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean Extract): An inhibitor of trypsin & chymotrypsin.
- Rutin: An antioxidant which contributes to stabilizing mast cells and inhibits leukocytic elastase.
- Sinohizobium Meliloti Ferment: Improves moisturisation, stimulates elastin and laminin-5 which is important for skin structure and barrier function.
- Bacopa Monniera Extract: Reduces irritation and inflammation and protects the skin from free radicals.
- Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract (Globe Daisy): Antioxidant that protects against oxidative stress and stimulates glutathione.
- Zingiber Zerumbet Extract: Protects the skin from inflammation.
- Plant Caffeine: Stimulate lipolysis reducing fat storage and providing a slimming effect on the applied area at the same time strengthening the skin barrier.
- Euglena Gracillis Extract: Enhances cell metabolism during repairing phase by stimulating energy production.
- Vitamin E: Anti-oxidant that protects cells from free radical damage.
- Vitamin B5: Penetrating moisturiser, repairs, soothes and heals.
- Seaweed Extract: Stimulates, revitalises, and nourishes the skin.
- Niacinamide: Provides anti-inflammatory activity, stimulates collagen synthesis, increases ceramide and free fatty acid levels in the skin and prevents the skin from losing water.
- Echinacea Extract: Antibacterial and antiseptic that helps to shorten healing time.
- Green Tea Extract: Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic.
- Vitamin A Palmitate: Stimulates cell turnover and increases collagen production.
Apply Fitskin & Beauty Stretch Mark Cream to fingertips, lightly massage over the affected area to help prevent the appearance of stretchmarks.
Use twice a day (mornings after shower & evenings before going to bed), until results are achieved.
Over 60% of women are exposed to unsightly stretchmarks due to a number of triggering factors including hormonal conditions, obesity, puberty, body building and skin stretching due to breast and buttock augmentation. Men are also susceptible to stretchmarks during puberty, body building and obesity.
Generally during pregnancy between the fourth and seventh months and also during adolescence, both periods of high adrenal activity, increases in the production of glucocorticoid (steroid hormone) mask and block the fibroblast and keratinocytes cells that are responsible to building the skins matrix.
Inflammatory reaction begins before stretchmarks are visible and continues as they appear on the skin form a pink colour to a fading to white.